Goodwill accepts gently-used items that can be resold. Please refer to our donation guidelines below. If you are still unsure what items Goodwill will accept, please contact your local Goodwill donation center. If we cannot accept your items, we’ll help you locate an organization that will!
We gladly accept the following donations:
- Home Electronics
- Small Appliances
- Pairs of Shoes
- Purses, Belts, Scarves
- Jewelry & Watches
- Home Decor / Seasonal Decorations
- Hand & Power Tools
- Cameras & Camera Equipment
- Craft & Hobby Supplies
- Artwork, Frames & Art Supplies
- Books, Textbooks, CDs, DVDs & Videotapes
- Linens & Tableware
- Cars, Trucks, Recreational Vehicles
- Office Equipment & Furniture
- Cell phones
Business Owners: Does your store have overstock or clearance items that are taking up too much space? Contact our irector of Retail and donate them to Goodwill. Do you have shelving, tables, desks and other miscellaneous office equipment? Call our Director of Operations to see if Goodwill has a need for it. Your business gets a tax deduction and someone at Goodwill gets a job – all because of your donation!
- Wash or dry clean all donated clothing items.
- Test any electrical equipment and battery-operated items.
- Include all pieces to games and toys.
- Recycle your old computer and accessories at Goodwill for free.
Please do not:
- Leave items unattended outside our donation center.
- Donate broken or soiled items.
- Donate items that have been recalled, banned, or do not meet current safety standards.
We are unable to accept the following items:
- Refrigerators / Stoves
- Washers / Dryers
- Tires / Automobile Parts / Batteries
- Toxic Materials (Examples: pesticides, herbicides, batteries)
- Paint, Lubricants, Motor Oils, Fuels
- Fire Arms and Ammunition
Need help placing a value on the items you donated? CLICK HERE FOR A GUIDE